Finally the thrilling Star Trek: Online Klingon Empire Civil War storyline has reached its conclusion. House United, the newest story season for the popular MMORPG has released on PC. Console players (Xbox One & Playstation 4) can expect the update to beam down on August 3rd.
The new season storyline featured two-episode stories centered around Star Trek: Discovery’s L’Rell (voiced by Mary Chieffo), as well as Aakar (Robert O’Reilly from Star Trek: The Next Generation). Long time Trek legend J.G Hertzler returns as General Martok, and he is joined by Rekha Sharma (Star Trek: Discovery) as Adet’Pa.
House United gives Captains the opportunity to earn exclusive rewards by completing tasks in a Special Event and participating in a brand-new Task Force Operation. Plus, anyone who logs into the game on PC today (May 25) will unlock a free Experimental Ship Upgrade.
After travelling to the sacred planet of Boreth and descending into the pits of Gre’thor, J’Ula, matriarch of House Mo’Kai, has resurrected the famed Klingon Warrior, L’Rell (voiced by Mary Chieffo, who originated the role on Star Trek: Discovery). L’Rell will be a guiding light for J’Ula on what it truly means to be Klingon, as players will have to prove themselves and build an army, before heading to Qo’noS for the final epic battle.
Captains will also encounter emblematic characters such as Aakar (portrayed by Robert O’Reilly from Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), General Martok (played by J.G Hertzler from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), and Adet’Pa (voiced by Rekha Sharma from Star Trek: Discovery).
These events take place across two brand new featured episodes. House United also introduces new playable content for Captains to enjoy, including:
- Two Brand New Episodes – In “Warriors of the Empire,” Captains will fight alongside J’Ula with L’Rell on their side as they gather support for their cause. Before taking forces to Qo’noS to put an end to the raging Klingon Civil War in “A Day Long Remembered.”
- ‘Only Qo’noS Endures’ Event – Captains will be able earn an exclusive new reward, a ground set inspired by the villainous Aakar, by exploring new episodes, patrols and TFOs associated with the Klingon Civil War.
- New Task Force Operation – Players will get to experience “Remain Klingon” a 5-Captain space TFO, which concludes the Civil War storyline as the final battle takes place over Qo’noS.
- Three New Patrols – In House United, Captains will enjoy three new patrols based on the episode “Warriors of the Empire.”
Star Trek Online is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online game that allows players to explore the Star Trek Universe from within. Players can forge their own destiny as Captain of a Federation starship, champion the Empire through the far reaches of the galaxy as a Klingon Warrior. Rebuild the Romulan legacy as the commander of a Romulan Republic Warbird or carry out daring missions on behalf of the Dominion as a Jem’Hadar soldier.
Captains can also explore iconic locations from the Star Trek Universe, make contact with new alien species, and battle alongside other players in customizable starships. Star Trek Online is currently available on PC, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One.
More from Trek Central:
- Kate Mulgrew reveals more details for Star Trek: Prodigy
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 3 boxsets arrive this July
- Resistance is Futile with Hero Collector’s Latest: ‘The Borg and The Delta Quadrant’
- TREK BOOKS – New Star Trek kids, non-fiction & reference books for 2021
- Celebrating the 30th Anniversary of TNG’s The Best of Both Worlds