Legendary characters from across the Star Trek Universe feature in the new RPG Star Trek: Legends, beaming down today on Apple Arcade.
The past, present and future collide in Star Trek: Legends, a new RPG developed by Emerald City Games and now available exclusively on Apple Arcade. Published by Tilting Point in partnership with ViacomCBS, Star Trek: Legends features a brand-new storyline from comic book author and Star Trek writer Mike Johnson.
Star Trek: Legends lets players command the Starfleet ship U.S.S. Artemis and warp into the mysterious Nexus (the energy ribbon seen in Star Trek: Generations). It’s a dimension where they will discover new worlds and characters from across the Star Trek Universe. When things go awry inside the Nexus, players and their crews must investigate and prevent a crisis.
Additional features include:
- Assembling The Away Team: Players can recruit from more than 40 legendary Star Trek characters at launch. These include Kirk, Spock, Picard, Janeway, Data, Burnham, Pike and more, and send them on critical missions. Additional characters will join the game on a regular basis.
- Command The Bridge: Players can assign their crew to post at the bridge of the U.S.S. Artemis in order to support the Away Team – creating a difference between mission success and failure.
- Be A Master Tactician: Using their character’s unique skills and abilities – such as Spock’s Vulcan Nerve Pinch or Worf’s deadly Bat’leth – players can outwit and overpower enemies in cinematic combat sequences.
- Stunning Graphics: With a dynamic graphics system that provides a console-level experience, players can explore beautifully rendered 3D worlds and fully realized animated characters right from their Apple devices.
- Unique Events: Star Trek: Legends will feature regular episodic updates and special challenges, as well as daily, weekly and limited-time events, to further expand the game’s story and the player’s journey.
Available on Apple Arcade
Star Trek: Legends is now available on Apple Arcade via iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV. If you’re new to Apple Arcade, there is a 1 month trail offer on sign up, followed by a £4.99 (UK) /$4.99 (US) monthly charge, or annual plans are available for £49.99/$49.99 plus one month free trail. You’ll also need the latest OS update on your devices.
DOWNLOAD ON THE APP STORE HERE.
Also, from Trek Central:
- Star Trek First Contact Day Celebration Schedule
- Trek Back: ‘Star Trek: First Contact’
- Star Trek: Picard season 2 has begun filming
- FIRST LOOK at Star Trek: Prodigy
- Star Trek Universe – The Future of the Franchise
Don’t forget, you can also get involved via our social media platforms: